Custom Biodegradable Agricultural Mulch
ECO-Mulch is our custom bioplastic mulch, engineered to biodegrade with the help of microorganisms in your soil. ECO-Mulch is not manufactured using FAILED additives like Eco-Flex, which simply break down the plastic but continue to leave fragments of plastic in the soil.
ECO-Mulch has been independently certified to completely biodegrade in the field, allowing for the material to be safely churned back into the Earth following a growing season.
Benefits of ECO-Mulch for Homeowners and Commercial Farmers:
- Eliminates the growth of weeds around crop roots
- Helps reduce water erosion in the soil
- Insulates the soil around your crop, allowing for accelerated root development
- Protects your crop against direct contact with the soil
- Saves time at end of growing season as there is no need to pull and dispose of mulch
ECO-Mulch is available in a number of configurations. For the homeowner, ECO-Mulch is available in individual rolls size 54" wide x 35' long. Wholesalers and commercial farmers can purchase ECO-Mulch in any custom width and length configuration required. Classic Plastics can also design a custom private label packaging program for retailers in agricultural supply markets.Click here to submit a Request for Quote