- Pet Loss Products
With an entire economy quickly rising around pets, we at Classic Plastics recognize that manufacturing pet products is essential in today's market. According to the Animal Pet Products Association, almost 65% of U.S. households own a pet, which equates to 79.7 million homes . Pet owners consider their pets family members and new standards are being set in pet loss care. We are committed to helping treat remains in a caring and respectful manner.
 "Pet Industry Market Size & Ownership Statistics," APPA, http://www.americanpetproducts.org/press_industrytrends.asp
Pet Loss Bag Stock Sizes
- 12" x 20"
- 14" x 24"
- 18" x 27"
- 25" x 37"
- 33" x 50"
- 40" x 60"
Pet Loss Bag Features
- Bags meet EPA guidelines for cremation
- Recycled, Reinforced PolyEthylene construction for extreme durability
- Sealed and sewn edges, resistant to leakage
- No PVC or heavy metal content that would prohibit cremation
- Envelope style zipper design for easy loading