A countless number of businesses rely on our mortuary bags, garments and burial accessories. We primarily sell our products B2B, but we also have some B2C customers as well. If you are not sure which product is right for your application, Classic Plastics is here to guide you through the selection process.
We have body bags that are OSHA approved, burnable, leak resistant, and water soluble. Our mortuary garments come in three colors and a variety of sizes including giant sized Unionalls.
Current users of our body bags can be found not only in morgues, hospitals and funeral supply companies, but in the Army and in the hunting industry as well.
- Funeral Homes
- Body Transplant Companies
- Veterinary Hospital
- Anatomy Labs, Organ and Tissue Donation
Mortuary Supply Applications
- Body bags: Coroners, hospitals, police officers and body transport companies frequently purchase these products. Hunters also purchase our body bags to haul deer during hunting season. They are lined and come with handles which makes them easy to carry.
- Eco-Friendly mortuary products: The main application of our eco-friendly products is for flameless cremation since these products are bio-degradable.
- Crosses & crucifixes: Funeral supply companies primarily purchase these products.
- Burial accessories: Funeral supply companies primarily purchase these products.